Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Review: Butcher & Blackbird by Brynne Weaver

Butcher & Blackbird Butcher & Blackbird by Brynne Weaver
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I keep reading these new to me authors and end up devouring their books and want to hardcore collect them!  Brynne Weaver spun a brutal and devious tale that I ended up loving from start to finish.  Rowan is seriously the best.  His obsession and meticulous planning throughout the years really worked in his favor and he really knew how to handle Sloan throughout the process.  You could say he did his homework, like any successful... butcher would do haha. 

And Sloane.  She's fantastic and I love how she creates art with her...hobby if you will.  These two characters are so out of nowhere and so chaotic that it was fantastic to watch them obsess over each other.  I do have to give them credit that they held out for as long as they did, knowing they were both into each other and didn't cross that line until they KNEW it would work in their favor.  Patience at it's finest right here. 

I'm so very intrigued to keep reading this series with Rowan's other brothers and I think I'm going to love them just as much as these characters!  And I know I'm going to need these in my life to display on my shrine of books I love.  I'm very glad I decided to dive into this book and now I'm going to peruse Brynne Weavers backlist of books to see if I need those in my life haha. 

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment