Wednesday, November 2, 2011

The Great Month of November

So far, I'm loving November! I've gotten 3 books that continue amazing series that I read (even though I had to wait forever for them) and now I have the tough decision of what to read first and if I want to read the beginning of the books in the series. Tough life, I know ;-)

Here are the three books I've bought and will be reviewing soon in the future after I've read them:

Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick: The noise between Patch and Nora is gone. They've overcome the secrets riddled in Patch's dark past...bridged two irreconcilable worlds...faced heart-wrenching tests of betrayal, loyalty and trust...and all for a love that will transcend the boundary between heaven and earth. Armed with nothing but their absolute faith in one another, Patch and Nora enter a desperate fight to stop a villain who holds the power to shatter everything they've worked for-and their love-forever. (From Goodreads)




The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa: My name-my True Name-is Ashallyn'darkmyr Tallyn. I am the last remaining son of Mab, Queen of the Unseelie Court. 


And I am dead to her. 


My Fall began, as many stories do, with a girl...


To cold faery prince Ash, love was a weakness for mortals and fools. His own love had died a horrible death, killing gentler feelings the Winter Prince might have had. Or so he thought. (From Goodreads)

Tiger's Voyage by Colleen Houck: With the head-to-head battle against the villainous Lokesh behind her, Kelsey confronts a new heartbreak: in the wake of his traumatic experience, her beloved Ren no longer remembers who she is. As the trio continues their quest by challenging five cunning and duplicitous dragons, Ren and Kishan once more vie for her affections-leaving Kelsey more confused than ever. 


Fraught with danger, filled with magic, and packed with romance, Tiger's Voyage brings Kelsey and her two tiger princes one step closer to breaking the curse. (From Goodreads) 

Okay, off to start my great new books! Reviews to come soon, after zipping through these books! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment