Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Review: The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl, Volume 1: Squirrel Power

The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl, Volume 1: Squirrel Power The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl, Volume 1: Squirrel Power by Ryan North
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Ahh!!! A Comic Book about SQUIRRELS!!! I love squirrels. So much. So this comic book is amazing for me. I loved seeing all of Squirrel Girl's little squirrels and how awesome Doreen Green can kick some butt. She is very confident and always optimistic, which is amazing. No matter how down a situation can get, Squirrel Girl finds the 1 way to brighten it up and save the day.

I love how she talks to the enemies and has a conversation with them. As if talking to them will fix their mission to destroy human life! But if that doesn't work, she will do the necessary dirty work to save her planet!

I took my time with this and it actually lasted 3 or so days, even though it's a comic and only 130 pages! I can't wait for the other volumes to come out and one day I will own this series to add to my squirrel statue collection :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment