Monday, October 23, 2017

Review: Sil's Story by Amy Ewing

Sil's Story Sil's Story by Amy Ewing
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

It was nice to see Sil's story! She is so gruff and hardcore and tough when we are reading Violet's story, that I never would have imagined she was a scared 16 year old girl. I would have thought she was like her older self the whole time!

And for her to not know what is going on? That would be very scary. Violet had a lot of people helping her through this process, but Sil was all alone and had to feel all of those new feelings without anyone to guide her.

Sil is a very strong character and I am glad that things ended up the way they did with her. She may have worked her butt off, but she deserved everything she got in the end and I'm really glad that I got a chance to read this short story!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment