Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Review: Nox by Randi Cooley Wilson

Nox Nox by Randi Cooley Wilson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I received this eARC from Red Coat Publishing and the author. This is my honest review.

I am going straight into my thoughts without doing a synopsis overview.

Serena and Tristan are two of the most stubborn characters I've ever met, and I have definitely had my fair share of stubborn characters. I wanted to strangle them both because they just won't communicate with one another! Seriously, if they would have just talked to each other about what they were planning, life would have been so much better and this book wouldn't have taken so much time going around in circles.

But that doesn't mean I hated the book. In fact, I LOVED it! It could have done without so much drama, but then how would that have been any fun, right?

Both Serena and Tristan had their hearts in the right place, and they both had excellent plans. But because they weren't cluing the other one of their ideas, they kept screwing everything up.

The back story about the side characters got a bit convoluted, but I was able to figure it all out to make the story flow better and understand what was happening.

Overall, I really love this series, I love the characters, and I loved the ending. I can't wait to see how the next part goes, cause I'm going to guess that there is more from this author about this world after that ending.

For all of those who have read this series - you are going to love this ending.

For all of those who haven't read this series - you desperately need to get all three and devour them like I have just done in the past few days. You won't regret it!

Now off to find more books by this author and get sucked into her fan world :D

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment