Sunday, September 9, 2018

Review: Pulled Back Again by Danielle Bannister

Pulled Back Again Pulled Back Again by Danielle Bannister
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I received this eARC novel from Red Coat Publishing. This is my honest review.

Jada and Tobias moved from their home to try to hide from Hawk when he got out of prison. Tobias is terrified of what Hawk is going to do for revenge, and is scare of what Hawk has become. Jada didn't think Hawk was that far gone, but when she went to visit him, she saw how unhinged he has become.

And they are both terrified of what will happen to their family, but they started to see a silver lining when they heard nothing after Hawk got released.

But after a horrifying phone call, Tobias and Jada will be thrown into chaos again. And they are going to have to rely on their Twin Flame connection to make sure they don't lose each other in the horrible situation that is ahead. Because if they can't save each other, history may be repeating itself again and again...

This was a good ending to this series. I was a solid 3 star girl for all three novels because there were things I liked and things I didn't like. This third novel, though, nicely summed everything up and made a great 360 turn to fix things that were super mixed up from the previous novels.

I really wished that I had a better connection with the characters, but ALL of them were just too flawed and damaged for me to find strength in them. I mean, they did at the end find the strength they need, but that took 3 books and many many pages of my life to get there.

I thought it was fitting how Hawk was able to help Tobias in the end, and I absolutely loved the epilogue. That alone was redeemable in my mind of all the horrible things that happened in this novel.

I'm glad I got a chance to read this series, even though it wasn't my all time favorite. I definitely will not be forgetting certain things about these books!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment