Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Review: Sweet Royal Beginnings by Lizabeth Scott

Sweet Royal Beginnings Sweet Royal Beginnings by Lizabeth Scott
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This was an okay book. The characters were a bit awkward with each other and the view point of the narration switched between Mikal and Jane with no obvious indication, which was a bit confusing at times. 

Also it seemed like Jane was determined to ignore Mikal's advances hard core but then she just randomly changed her mind out of nowhere. 

Then the thing with Mikal having to go back home and do his duty a prince only to come back with a change of plan... there was just a lot going on with no that great structure and it was all over for me.

I'm glad I got to read this though! 

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment