Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Review: Pregame by Mickey Miller

Pregame Pregame by Mickey Miller
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I'm so glad I read this book first! It was a great introduction to the characters and I was able to get a feel for each one of them. I have to say, Mason and Liam unrighteousness me, so I would definitely want to read their stories! 

The attraction between Clarissa and Mason was really obvious, and her brother Cole is a bit naive if he can't see it. Plus, they are adults and they don't need Cole's permission, but I've read enough books to know that best friends sister stories are a bit dramatic. 

Mickey Miller is becoming a must read author for me, and now that I've read this novels, I can't wait to get the rest of the books in this series to read about all of these guys and how they fall in love :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment