Monday, June 29, 2020

Review: Wrecking Ball by P. Dangelico

Wrecking Ball Wrecking Ball by P. Dangelico
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Can and Cal are two crazy characters - and I loved their story! This is such a slow burn between these two that I thought nothing was going to happen, but the attraction between them was killing me! Cal was a complete jerk at the beginning and I am so glad Cam made him regret his poor choice of words. She made him work, made him beg to get back into her good graces again and I loved every second of it. 

Cam's friends is so badass and I loved how snarky and snappy she is, btw.

Seeing Sam warm up to Cam was so sweet and I was really hoping he would stay with them.

Cal is so gruff and brute and stubborn. Seeing him go head to head with Cam was amazing and I'm really glad I got this for free and was able to read it. This is my first book by this author, but I'm definitely considering looking for more by this author! 

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment