Friday, June 5, 2020

Review: The Red Zone by Lily Roberts

The Red Zone The Red Zone by Lily Roberts
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Gah, once I realized this was just a prequel, I knew I was going to want the full length novel because I was left hanging! 

I really liked this story, and I really like the characters. I am enjoying enemies to lovers stories, and while this book started and finished with them being enemies, I really want to get the whole story! 

I also think it's really great they end up at the same college and neither had any idea until the moment it was revealed. 

I am really tempted to get the next book, so I definitely recommend to any one who's on the fence about this story to get this free story (link is above in the synopsis)!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment