Monday, December 5, 2022

Review: Ink by Elizabeth Hunter

Ink Ink by Elizabeth Hunter
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was such an impulse buy for me on Amazon, but the synopsis sucked me in and I just had to know how this story played out.  And I'm so glad I did buy it because it was a great storyline!  Emmie is a spitfire which is pretty typical for a book worm.  I love that she is getting that badass tattoo and I so wish there was a fan art or something so we could really see what it looks like on her finished. 

Ox is...interesting.  I don't know what I was expecting for the tattoo artist, but he didn't quite fit the bill for me.  There were moments I liked him, and his dedication to his family was admirable, but the way he treated Emmie at times really annoyed the crap out of me.  Cell phones were invented for a reason and I don't care what is going on, a simple text or phone call to explain the situation is not that hard if you really, truly love someone and want them to not worry. 

I love Daisy and Tayla and Spider - those characters are Da. Bomb. and they are so dedicated to helping Emmie in any way possible. 

I'm glad I decided to dive into this book - I love the idea of a bookstore and tattoo shop together, though I don't have any tattoos.  Those different genres mixing together really shows integrity and creativity that not many people can think of.  Emmie is my soul sister who I wish I could be, haha!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment