Saturday, December 17, 2022

Review: Of Kingdoms and Crowns by Cameo Renae

Of Kingdoms and Crowns Of Kingdoms and Crowns by Cameo Renae
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I definitely one clicked bought this book so I could see how this all ended cause after 3 novels that I flew through there was no way I could leave it unfinished in my mind. 

Calla is a force to be reckoned with. It took her awhile to really tap into her power, but man once she did she didn't hold back and I loved every second of it. 

I'm sad that Brynna had the fate she did. I want sure how she would have fit into the new Calla's life but I didn't want the last remaining person from her life before to leave. That was a bit brutal I think. 

I also said I wanted an epilogue to this story showing us everyone's future and that didn't happen either, sadly. 

Oh well. I did enjoy this storyline and found that I literally flew through the books. 4 books in 2 days is crazy fast for me right now. They definitely held my attention and kept me wanting more until the end. 

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment