Saturday, December 10, 2022

Review: Vardaesia by Lynette Noni

Vardaesia Vardaesia by Lynette Noni
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I am gutted that it's over. I DEVOURED this series. Ignored life because I was so IMMERSED with these characters and their world. I don't know how I'm going to move on from this. 

Alex is amazing. This girl, a mere human, saved an entire world plus more. She fight tooth and nails, defied all odds, and never, NEVER gave up. Even when she wanted to, she kept going Neenah she was determined to save this world or die trying. And there were way too many times she almost did. 

I love what happen to Aven. He deserves far worse, but this might be more miserable than death and I hope he suffers for eternity. The person he became was repulsive and I don't know how he could justify all of his actions. So, yes, I hope he goes literally crazy and can only dream of his "perfect" world. 

Lynette Noni created such a beautiful story, characters, and world. I honestly wasnt expecting to love this as much as I did. I'm also kinda glad that I decided to dive in once this series was completed cause I would have suffered having to wait for the next book in the series to see what happens. I'm not good at patiently waiting.

Now I'm probably going to have to dive into her other books because I have a feeling I will fall in love with those too.

I am so so so glad I decided to finally start this series. I can already tell you, I will be rereading this series very soon as I already miss all of these characters already, and I only finished about 10 minutes ago. 

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment