Friday, December 9, 2022

Review: We Three Heroes by Lynette Noni

We Three Heroes We Three Heroes by Lynette Noni
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The emotions that I just went through during these 3 novels was intense. D.C.s story was the"lighter" of the stories and each one just more heavy hitters and gutwrenching to be honest. Jordan's story to recover was so emotional. 

But Bear's? I barely recovered from book 4 and then to read through all of that in his story? Literally sobbing my eyes out. 

I'm not going to recover from this series. All of these characters and their stories are going to be with me always. 

I'm so glad, as much as I wanted to dive into book 5, that I took the time to read these stories now because I needed these 3 stories to really get to know D.C, Jordan and Bear.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment