Sunday, December 11, 2022

Review: A Very Medoran Kaldoras: Part 2 by Lynette Noni

A Very Medoran Kaldoras: Part 2 A Very Medoran Kaldoras: Part 2 by Lynette Noni
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I can't even contain my emotions right now.  I'm so happy that we saw Niyx again, I was crying and laughing cause that's what he does to me. I'm also ecstatic that we got his viewpoint but would also have loved to see Alex's true thoughts on seeing him. 

I'm really hoping we can get more about the journey he's about to embark on but don't know if I could handle Aven in the mix in there. 

I'm really going to miss this world now that I've officially completed my crazy binge on all of these novels. I have loved every second and I know a shower, calmer reread will be in my future. 

Thank you, Lynette Noni, for sharing this amazing story that was in your head! I will cherish it forever! 

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment