Saturday, August 19, 2023

Review: Reason to Believe by Rebecca Yarros

Reason to Believe Reason to Believe by Rebecca Yarros
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This. Book.  I loved it so so much!  My favorite of the series so far, which is saying something because I don't normally like best-friends-sibling romances.  But honestly?  What won me over?  Liam and James.  Those two got my heartstrings and wouldn't let go from the moment we met them to the last page.  Liam's so protective over James and how he was taking care of him at 5 years old?  Like, I was so emotional about that aspect.  And I despise kids.  But book kids are so freaking amazing and these two have skyrocketed to the top of my favorites, no lie. 

And then to see Harper and Knox fall for them even harder than I did?  I was so teary through most of this book when he came to those kids.  

Harper and Knox.  I love them both, but why oh why did they both let Ryker dictate the last 7 years of their lives?  I don't care who Ryker is to either of them, if they want a future together, they should have damn well ignored Ryker's ridiculous opinion and told him to get over his own issues.  He was too protective of Harper when she didn't need him to be.  And he was honestly so cruel to Knox for not trusting him enough.  THIS is why I despise best-friends-sibling romances because they don't trust their hearts, but rather their minds on what their best friend is going to say. 

However, Liam and James stole the show in this book for me, and how adorable the whole family was.  The ending was bittersweet, I'm so glad things worked out, but it definitely didn't go the way I was imagining and I was very sad about it haha.  

I am loving reading all of Rebecca's books and can't wait to dive into the next one on my list!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment