Saturday, August 26, 2023

Review: Muses & Melodies by Rebecca Yarros

Muses & Melodies Muses & Melodies by Rebecca Yarros
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

It's been awhile since I've read a Rockstar romance and this novel brought me back to why I adore then so much! 

I love how determined Zoe is to be the best assistant when keeping her eyes on Nixon. She had everything converted in how to make sure she is there no matter the issue, much to Nixon's dismay.

But when they get to Colorado? That's when the best part happens! And for it to set in Legacy? I'm so glad I read that series first to truly appreciate that town all over again! 

I love Zoe. She risked her heart to make Nixon want to get healed fully. That's a sacrifice not a lot of people would make. And I'm glad Nixon had close friends like Quinn and Jason to make him see reason when he's stuck in his stubborn head.

This was a great, quick read that I devoured. It also shows just how talented Rebecca Yarros is in all of the different genres she can write and that I'm still over here wanting to consume more. 

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment