Saturday, January 6, 2024

Review: Great and Precious Things by Rebecca Yarros

Great and Precious Things Great and Precious Things by Rebecca Yarros
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I finally got back into my Rebecca Yarros back log read. After The Last Letter, I was a bit scared going into this one, but fear not! This is definitely not as emotional turmoil as TLL so dive right into it!

Cam is my favorite. So is Willow. These two are so good and amazing and selfless. I seriously love these two and am mad they haven't been together since they were children. Seriously, that whole town was against Cam and Willow was his light the whole time. I can't believe how they shunned Cam like they did and treated him horribly. 

I'm glad Cam got the redemption he deserved wholeheartedly. And I'm glad all of the secrets were revealed because those should have been said so many years ago.

I absolutely adore this novel and I'm so glad I finally opened it up to dive into this fabulous story!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment