Sunday, January 14, 2024

Review: Ruthless Vows by Rebecca Ross

Ruthless Vows Ruthless Vows by Rebecca Ross
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Okay, I trucked through it. Again, it's not a bad book. I did enjoy it. It just wasn't amazing for me. I liked how brave Iris is. She's a normal human who had been thrust in the middle of a war with two divine beings. She did so much beyond her capacity and deserves so much more recognition than she got. 

Also? Forest? That part gutted me, not gonna lie. 

But I think I just struggled with the prose format. I'm action and dialogue way more than descriptive paragraphs when it comes to my reading preference. 

I did enjoy this storyline for what it is and I'm glad I read it so I know what everyone is talking about, but I'm glad I didn't try to get a SE set, not do I feel the need to own it. I'm sure fans of book 1 will devour this sequel and enjoy the conclusion.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment