Thursday, January 11, 2024

Review: Verity by Colleen Hoover

Verity Verity by Colleen Hoover
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I finally got around to reading this book and boy was this an interesting read. I liked Lowen well enough but the whole Crawford family? Thy are seriously messed up. Who knows which Verity was the true one, but either way she was messed up by writing what she did in her autobiography. Whether it was true or fictional to get her head in the right space for her books. If she had to go to that level to write her books? I would have retired. 

Jeremy was also weirding me out during the whole book and I honestly don't understand why Lowen was drawn to him. Maybe because she was reading Veritys attraction to him and she was seeing him through her eyes? No idea but they're were so many red flags with him for me, I would have been out of that house so fast, money or no.

And Crew... that boy is going to end up doing horrible things in his future, I can just tell. It's not his fault, genetics and what he's been through, but I'd be super worried to be around him. 

So yeah, this book was really different than I'm used to reading. Kept me engaged and wanting to know what would happen next. Probably not a book I'll reread though! Kinda edgy and kept my brain thinking way too much when I was trying to sleep, ha!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment