Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Upcoming to-read YA novels

Now that my class doesn't require me to read books for homework, I finally get to read books for fun! I'm very excited as some of these books are a long time-reading and have been out for forever (or so it seems!). Here is my upcoming to-read list:




City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare (I have been waiting very impatiently to read this book! I hear it's really good.)








Delirium by Lauren Oliver (I'm actually half way through this - amazing so far! Definitely not like Before I Fall, but still a great book!)










Passion (Fallen #3) by Lauren Kate (Just got this, very glad to have the final book of the series!)









Tiger's Curse by Colleen Houck (I got this through a free giveaway on Goodreads last year and just haven't gotten around to it - I think it's about time to fix that!)







Angel, a Maximum Ride novel by James Patterson (I actually have to read the previous books to this series because it's been so long that I'm not sure if I remember what happens in the stories haha!)





Can't wait to get started on these!

No comments:

Post a Comment