Monday, May 7, 2018

Review: April Fools by Mari Carr

April Fools April Fools by Mari Carr
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I received this eARC novel from NetGalley. This is my honest review.

Fiona has always had an usual life, touring with her famous musician parents. So when she finds her passion in writing a TV show with her 3 best friends from college, it was a natural transition from one lifestyle to another. Plus, her massive family does unusual things at times.

So when she finds herself in a situation where she is attracted to two of her best friends, the idea of a threesome is talked about. Because Fiona is not sure who she likes more, and she's not sure if getting romantic with her best friends and also co-workers is the best idea of her life. She doesn't want to alienate one of her friends and make thing uncomfortable.

Soon, though, Fiona comes up with the solution, but she's afraid of how things will turn out. But to stay true to herself, she must confess to both guys her true feelings.

This was a great novel! This is my first book my Mari Carr, and I suspect that it won't be my last now! I was thrown into this series, but I wasn't confused or overwhelmed with Fiona's family. I am very intrigued about each characters story, so I will probably end up getting the rest in the series - just not right away since I have SO SO SO many other books on my to-read, haha!

Fiona is a spitfire - I especially loved the prologue where we see 5 year old Fiona and her spunk even then. Adult Fiona is even better, and so unique!

And then Asher and Owen? Wowee! I loved those scenes! It was so nice to see how they both have two different sides to them, even though I was just introduced to them in this book.

I am so glad that I got a chance to be introduced to this series! I will definitely be talking it up to everyone I know :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment