Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Review: The Big Dark by Rodman Philbrick

The Big Dark The Big Dark by Rodman Philbrick
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This was an interesting novel. It definitely made me think about how I would react if the power and electronics in my life just stopped working. I do know that I would not want it to to happen in the middle of winter, because I HATE being cold.

The TV, video game, cellphone going away wouldn't bother me too much, because that was my childhood when I grew up. I was always outside or reading my book instead of having my face stuck in electronics.

But the no light, heat, plumbing? Yeah, that would be really hard for me to cope with. I like having those abilities in my life, and I'm not too keen on losing those.

This was a great novel that makes the reader really wonder how life was, and how it could be if anything catastrophic were to heppen. I'm just hoping that the world won't come to that!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment