Friday, October 12, 2018

Review: Hollow Earth by Amy Miles

Hollow Earth Hollow Earth by Amy Miles
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I received this eARC novel from Red Coat Publishing. This is my honest review.

Taryn is being tortured. Going on the royal tour to other lands is downright miserable for her and she is ready for it to be over. She is very grateful for Prince Aed saving her life by saying she was his intended wife, but now she has to suffer through the royal protocols.

And she is also trying to forget her feelings for Devlin, even though she knows that nothing could happen between them being a banshee and human, but that doesn't stop the way she feels. Hopefully her and Aed will find some common ground with their new future.

Devlin is determined to get to the Netherworld. One, so he can find Taryn and make sure she is okay, and two, so he can find Tris and figure out how to help Seamus, who is getting sicker and sicker with the Lorcan bite that he got.

Finally Devlin was able to get into contact with Tris, and they were able to be smuggled into the Netherworld. When he finds Taryn, the situation is far more complicated than he could have imagined.

And with the Lorcans changing and attacking out of normal, Taryn is determined to save her people, even if Aed is all about the ridiculous royal tour.

But things are about to become very complicated when everyone realizes just how much the Lorcan has changed, and the fate of everyone's lives are in very grave danger.

I seriously am enjoying this series so much! There were SO MANY twists and turns in this book. One that made me disappointed, because I really am Team Aed, and now that isn't in the cards, which is very upsetting, but I'll get over it.

I have so many questions after the big bomb went off at the end, and none that I can ask because it will contain spoilers to everyone who hasn't read this book yet, but they are killing me!!

And it also is killing me that I have to wait for FOREVER to get the next book and find out what happens. Have I mentioned that I hate cliffhange endings in series...? Sigh...

Anyway, I really loved this book, I really love these characters, and I really love this world that Amy and Danielle have createad. I wish that I had the eniter series to binge read through fast, but I guess I will have to contain my frustration of having to wait.

Fans of Amy and Danielle and this series are going to love this book with the twists and turns and action that is jam packed into this novel! I'm so glad I've had the opportunity to read it!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment