Saturday, January 11, 2020

Review: Becoming More by Bayli Lane

Becoming More Becoming More by Bayli Lane
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

Ugh. I just... Lilly needs a lesson in life. If your boyfriend of 4 years starts to change and "accidentally" abuses you, YOU DUMP HIS ASS!!!! There is absolutley no reason why you should stay with a person who hurts you. There are no excuses. The person you love should love you back and never have "accidents". God I seriously can't get over this.

I loved Colton, but my love for him could not give this book a higher star rating. And the way Lilly treated him by secretly seeing him and dickface Sander because she couldn't make a decision? I just feel gross now that I've read this self abuse that Lilly put herself through.

And let's not even into the subject of her shitty friend Lauren. I saw that coming miles away...

The ending was good but we didn't get that much Lilly and Colton time throughout this novel.

I hate giving books a 1 star review, but I just can't deal with the way Lilly couldn't man up and make a damn decision when she KNEW getting choked and hit was wrong.

And yes this had spoilers but I feel like everyone should be forewarned before going into this book. Honestly if I had known I probably wouldn't have read it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment