Friday, January 10, 2020

Review: Dirty Player by Mira Lyn Kelly

Dirty Player Dirty Player by Mira Lyn Kelly
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I am a sucker for hockey romances. I am always reading them and always enjoy them, even though I've never been to a hockey game in my life. Maybe I should fix that...

I also loved how adorable Julia and Greg were together. Friends to lovers stories are nice every once in awhile and I did like seeing the progression between these two characters.

I really hated how Julia had to jump through hoops because of her job. I feel like that's a form of discrimination and it's honestly bullshit. She wad always concerned she was going to get fired and made that rule about not dating professional athletes because of it. I would hate to live life like that.

I'm glad I got a chance to read this novel!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment