Saturday, January 11, 2020

Review: Idol by Elizabeth Lynx

Idol Idol by Elizabeth Lynx
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Willa is seriously one of my favorite characters. She's brass, opinionated, and not afraid to tell everyone what she is thinking. She doesn't get shy or embarrassed unless she is singing, and no way is a rock star going to escape her wrath when she's determined to tell him the truth. So there's no way that Hunter was able to stop himself from falling for her.

I really loved the adventure that Willa and Hunter took. Sure, there were issues here and there, but the sarcastic, snarky scenes, not to mention the intense attraction between these two, made up for the things it lacked.

I'm glad I got a chance to read this book and I may be swayed to read Willa's two friend's novels in the future!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment