Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Review: Ivan by Roxie Rivera

Ivan Ivan by Roxie Rivera
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This was a quick and fun read. The relationship between Ivan and Erin moved REALLY fast, but this is a short book with not a lot of build-up for backstory. Plus the lifestyle they find themselves in is pretty fast paced as well, so having weeks go by wouldn't be realistic in this case. I loved that Erin was loyal to her sister, even though Ruby was a poor excuse for a human. And her determination and dedication to help her, even going to meet the very intimidating Ivan was great. I loved the connection between Ivan and Erin and how they just knew, right from the beginning, that there was something there.

So glad I finally got around to reading this and I'm curious what more will happen!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment