Saturday, January 18, 2020

Review: Archer's Voice by Mia Sheridan

Archer's Voice Archer's Voice by Mia Sheridan
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I've had this book for forever and finally got around to reading it. And I'm glad I did because I really enjoyed it.

I feel like this book really took the time to give the reader a detailed insight in both the characters. It wasn't a quick these are who we are and now we are obsessed with each other. Instead, both characters got deep into their souls and bared them to each other which helped their relationship in the end too.

Both Archer and Bree experienced terrible events that shaped then into the people we first met. They are damaged and broken and have basically given up hope. But once they stumbled into each other's lives, they start to live again and see the future getting brighter.

I loved the sign language aspect of this book. It's one thing I wish I learned to do while growing up. Sure I could still learn, but I don't think I could ever be fluent in it.

I'm so glad I finally got around to reading this book. I can see why so many readers loved it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment