Monday, January 13, 2020

Review: Ransom by Rachel Schurig

Ransom Ransom by Rachel Schurig
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This was a good novel about rock stars, finding one's self, and figuring out what you love the most in life.

I really feel for Daisy. She went through something really terrible and has to move past that to figure out what her future had in store for her. I'm really glad that Paige and Karen inserted themselves into her life. They helped her get past so many issues and helped her open up.

I like that Daltry and his family achieved their dreams and made it big. I do understand that their dreams aren't always what people think it means. They had a lot of pressure and no free time to just be people. I'm glad that Daltry started to stand up for himself. Though he didn't really started being vocal about his wishes until Daisy came back into his life.

I'm glad I got a chance to read this novel. I'd be curious to read the other brother's books in the future.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment