Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Review: Big Deck by Jagger Cole

Big Deck Big Deck by Jagger Cole
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Jagger Cole may be a new author for me, but I am loving his novels! They are short, steamy, and pack a punch with their unique storylines. 

I love Heather and Hollis. Heather is going through a terrible situation of a crazy stalker, though it gets more intense than that by the end of the book. 

And the attraction between these two? Whoo! It sparked instantly and they did not waste ANY time haha. 

I love Hollis. He acts like a burly, growls man but the way he acts around Heather just makes me melt. He is so protective of her and he can't keep his hands off of her. 

I also loved the decription of Heather's house in Colorado! I would live there in a heartbeat if it didn't snow constantly there!

I'm so glad I stumbled into this author and I'm gonna devour more books by him! But I really enjoyed this story! 

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment