Saturday, May 2, 2020

Review: Kiss King by Mickey Miller

Kiss King Kiss King by Mickey Miller
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This is my second book I've read from Mickey Miller, and my lowest review of his books. I really wanted to love it as much Hate Mates, but I've come to realize that the friends-to- lovers stories are not my favorite.

During the whole book, both Grant and Maya ignore what their bodies and emotions are telling them, and stick with the "I don't want to ruin my amazing friendship with the other"... And it just frustrated me to no end! Then they decide to "explore" and have no strings, because things would be awkward on campus and with their friends reactions... I mean, come on! Just admit you like each other and grow up!

So it was a lot of that during this book and it took me far too long to finish it. This isn't too easy I didn't like it, but I definitely wasn't in love with it like I wanted to be.

However, that will not do me from reading more of Miller's novels as I have 4 or 5 books of his waiting on my kindle.

Also, I'm super, super, super excited for April's novel! I can see great things between her and Mason (I really how she ends up with him!!!)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment