Thursday, May 21, 2020

Review: Her Rough Mechanic by Jagger Cole

Her Rough Mechanic Her Rough Mechanic by Jagger Cole
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I'm caught up! This was my last Jagger Cole book  until more are released :)

Sadly, it wasn't my favorite, but it got better toward the end. Annabelle is a real, downright nasty person at the beginning of this novel. And I have no idea why Rowan would be attracted to her as a person with the way she treated him. Sure, he can like how she looks, but to be treated like a bug? Definitely not an attractive quality.

Then the two of them do the naked nasties and everything is right in the world. Anna lost her terribleness out of nowhere and she was an actual decent person. But I still can't forget her initial reaction to life so that will always sour my viewpoint of her.

I liked Rowan but for the life of me, I cannot figure out what he sees in Anna... oh well, I'll get over this... someday! 

I'm glad I discovered Jagger Cole and I'm on the lookout for more books by this author! 

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment