Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Review: Descend by G. Bailey

Descend Descend by G. Bailey
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I LOVED this book!  Kaitlyn is amazing and this unique storyline is out of this world. 

I love that Kaitlyn is drawn to the dark side and doesn't feel remorse or guilt about it. I love how she intrigued by Henry, because I definitely am. Ren is a mystery that keeps getting more and more mysterious. And Thallon is yummy. 

Riley is a dick and I can't stand him. From the first chapter I've had a creep vibe from him. Vas is the bestest friend and I'm glad Kaitlyn has a close friend she can trust in this really crazy place full of enemies. 

Angels are not as angelic as they seen to be and this academy proves that. 

This universe G. Bailey created with this series and the Demon Academy series is becoming my absolute favorite and I'm kicking myself for not having read the Tales series first. Oh well, I'll get there eventually haha.

I am definitely recommending this to everyone I know! 

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment