Thursday, May 14, 2020

Review: Hard Screw by Jagger Cole

Hard Screw Hard Screw by Jagger Cole
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Sean and Scarlett do not have a very good start when they first meet, but neither can deny their attraction towards the other. I love the fact that Sean really hated the idea of Scarlett at the beginning since she outbidded Sean's dream house. His hatred didn't last long, though, when he finally met her and his lust exploded for her. 

As always, Jagger Cole finds a way to write a fast read, full of intense passion, and a conflicting plot. The situation with Martin was messed up but I'm glad Sean was able to save the day.

I'm hoping that the other workers at Tuff Built will get their own story?!? Jackson?? That is my hope! 

I'm glad I got to read this and now I'm on my way to reading my other Jagger Cole novels that I bought :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment