Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Review: Rainfall by Alison Rhymes

Rainfall Rainfall by Alison Rhymes
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I went in knowing this was a sports romance, but didn't realize cheating was involved, which is a huge touchy subject for me.  But I was shockingly able to get through this whole book and didn't have a melt down so I got that going for me. 

Overall I liked this story.  I don't agree with a lot of choices that were made and I have no idea how Isla was able to trust Cillian again.  I'm still fresh in my heartbreak, but the thought of trusting the same person who broke your heart just doesn't sit with me.  

I loved Sadie.  I loved Willa.  I loved all of the characters except for Cillian.  So I'm glad I pushed through and read through the hard parts for me.  It was definitely hard but I survived it so I can add that accomplishment for myself. 

I liked the writing and the characters so I may be intrigued to read more by this author and especially the ones in this series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment