Thursday, April 18, 2024

Review: Athica Lane by Brynne Asher

Athica Lane Athica Lane by Brynne Asher
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Paige and Cam's story completely sucked me in! I loved every interaction between these two and the intensity was off the charts. Seeing small Paige being Cam down a peg or two was amazing because she did not let him get away with his grumpiness. And seeing both of them interact with Cara and Jordy was just so sweet and cute. 

Both of their families are...a lot. Way more than I could handle. But it seems like they thrive in chaos so it works for them. 

The mystery part of this book was crazy and I felt so sorry for Paige.  She really wants to find the good in people and she is just the sweetest person ever. 

I really loved so much of this book and I'm so glad I decided to read it randomly! Will definitely be looking into this authors other novels!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment