Monday, April 8, 2024

Review: Leather & Lark by Brynne Weaver

Leather & Lark Leather & Lark by Brynne Weaver
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I received this eARC novel from the author and Edelweiss.  This is my honest review. 

Brynne Weaver did it again!  She took a subject and some very different trigger situations and somehow made me love her story!  I was blown away from Butcher and Blackbird and Leather and Lark took me to that level once again.  I love how Lark is so dedicated to the ones she loves, to the fact that she will sacrifice her happiness to make sure everyone in her life will be happy instead.  She has almost checked herself out of her own life to ensure everyone around her is happy and healthy.  

But once Lachlan discovered how Lark was and he made sure she took care of herself???? OMG I fell so hard for Lachlan.  He's definitely the Kane brother I want!  He did such sweet things for Lark and acts like he's too tough and rough, but I just can't handle how much he took care of Lark and the thoughtful things he did for her!!

So, yes, I 100% loved this book and I am so excited to see what the next Kane brother will do on his adventure for love.  But I'll probably secretly be looking out for Lachlan in his book, not gonna lie haha.  Can't wait to add this to my physical collection when it gets released!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment