Tuesday, April 30, 2024

Review: Until the Stars Fall by Vanessa Rasanen

Until the Stars Fall Until the Stars Fall by Vanessa Rasanen
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I dove into this book knowing that a book box subscription is going to be making a pretty SE and I'm so glad I did because I loved it!  I didn't expect it to be a standalone, especially since it's a fantasy and those are almost never a standalone, but it was wrapped up so nicely at the end of this book!

I adore Lieke and she is so relatable.  Pining over one brother her whole life because of that tight friendship she had with him, the knowledge that he was there for her during her darkest time.  But that kind of love doesn't always mean he is the right person for her future.  Also Lieke overcame so many awful situations brought upon her by family and she grew so much stronger because of it.  Especially if she ends up with a fae, she needed to go through that brutality, but I still felt for her during those three years. 

Connor is quite comical to me.  He's this tough, macho man who leads an army, stands between his father's fists and his brother, but yet when it comes to dealing with Lieke, he almost cowers in the corner.  He can't fess up to emotional things and refuses to listen to his instincts when it comes to her, yet he's a fierce warrior.  Goes to show how love can cripple any strong man. 

I'm really glad I got this ebook and decided to take a dive into it, I hope the book box does an amazing job with the cover and art work!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment