Saturday, November 21, 2015

Review: The Murder of an Angel

The Murder of an Angel The Murder of an Angel by James Patterson
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This series could have had so much potential and could have gone in a number of directions. I was hoping for a bit more suspense and twists in this novel before the big reveal of who the culprit was. I was actually very impressed with some of the different scenarios I came up with in my head. Maybe I should have co-wrote this... haha.

Anywho, this was a solid 3 star series for me. I wanted more for some reason. I think because I'm a fan of Patterson's Maximum Ride series and that definitely has a lot of suspense and twists and action. And this does too. Just not as good as his other series.

This specific novel felt a bit rushed the entire time. I was like Patterson and Paetro decided they were done after 4 books, but had to find a compelling story to wrap up, all within 275 pages because they didn't want to write anymore. At least with the 2nd and 3rd novel we had a lot of meat to ingest before the book was over.

I enjoyed the fact that Tandy was over James (sorry spoiler alert....oops..) But seriously, she was so much better than him and he was a coward and a swarmy jerk. I know Tandy will move on to better after this small bump.

So yeah, this series kept you entertained. It had it's ups and downs, but I'm glad I got around to reading it. I am glad I waited to read the whole series at once rather than waiting forever to find the ending, cause I'm pretty sure I would have been majorly disappointed with this final book if I had.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment