Sunday, November 8, 2015

Review: Origin Exposed

Origin Exposed Origin Exposed by Jen Crane
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was a great book! I loved how different it is, yet very similar to other dragon books I've read in the past. This book got down in the nitty gritty about Stella's past and she had to make a lot of tough decisions, which didn't leave her with very great options by the end of this book.

Stella just wants to be loved. Sure, her mom gave her all the love she could when she was younger, but having other family members love is definitely different than a mother's love. Also, her mother was a little zoned out and weird when she was little, so the love Stella did get was a bit...spaced out. So I can definitely see her dilemma when it comes to all of the new relatives she's just found out she has and she wants to get to know all of them.

Stella is a bit too trustworthing, but I think she is starting to guard her heart a bit more now that it's been scorned a few times since she found out about her abilities. I do have to say, with the love triangle thing that was from the previous book? I like where things are leading at the end of this book. I'm not giving it away if she is with Rowan Gresham or Ewan or another character. You will have to read it for yourself to figure it out. But I'm very, very pleased :)

The only thing I'm angry about is that the next book is not available!! I need the next book!! This is why I hate reading series books when the series isn't complete...

Oh well, I'll just have to wait. I will definitely be recommending this series to all of my friends! Love it!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment