Saturday, November 21, 2015

Review: The Paris Mysteries

The Paris Mysteries The Paris Mysteries by James Patterson
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I actually would have rated this book more stars if I didn't get so annoyed and frustrated with Tandy about her relationship with James at the beginning of this book. I wanted to slap her.

But besides that factor, I actually really liked this story line. I would even say that this was by far the best in the series.

I would suggest to readers coming into to this book that it would be best to start with the first books and work your way through them. Each book has their own story, but there is enough information from the previous books to confuse readers if they haven't read the first two.

So there are a lot of twists and turns in this novel. A lot of, "what?"s and "how?"s that happen, keeping the readers guessing with each turn. I'm excited to get into the fourth and final book to see how things are going to end for the Angel family!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment