Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Review: A Secret One by Aleatha Romig

A Secret One A Secret One by Aleatha Romig
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This was a very short novel that confused me, but also left me wanting more. I haven't read the other books in the series, so I was a bit lost and thrown into the book. My mistake for not doing my research before getting this book on amazon.

However, I loved the way the characters were around each other and the tension they had with one another. I can't even imagine how it is going to be in book #2 where it is all about them and to get more involved and in depth with them!

I'm glad I read this, and if I find the time and read a lot of books, I may get the other ones in the series. For now, though, I need to truck through my thousands of other books before I get more :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment