Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Review: Suddenly Royal by Nichole Chase

Suddenly Royal Suddenly Royal by Nichole Chase
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Life changed for Samantha when she found out she is a duchess and had a home ready for her in another country. After much debate and thought process, she decides to accept this responsibility and completely uprooting her life.

Life adds a duchess is hard and unusually, but Samantha seems to be figuring it out. Her attraction to the Prince Alex is a bit harder to compute, though.

This was a good novel. I loved Sam and her bravery to go to another country as royalty. I find it hard to travel period but she's going to rule a country. She's also a great person on how she takes care of her dad, and how much she loved him. She has such a great heart.

I'm glad i got a chance to read this!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment