Thursday, May 2, 2019

Review: Things We Never Said by Samantha Young

Things We Never Said Things We Never Said by Samantha Young
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

There is so much about this book! It's full of mystery and flash backs and pinning and heartbreak and love. Seriously, I'm sure you can think of a topic and it will be in this book.

I'm mad at myself that i haven't read the other books in this series. I've really dropped the ball on this for some reason... I'll be getting the others soon and fixing this mistake!

The amount of FEELINGS Dehlia goes through is insane. I'm not sure how she still functions. And the amount of guilt and heartbreak she had gone through is enough to cripple anyone so she is very brave and she is definitely a fighter.

Though there were times i kinda wanted to strangle her, but only because she was being stubborn and a martyr.

I'm so glad i got a chance to read this eARC and i cannot wait for more from Samantha Young!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment