Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Review: Bang Bang by Rachel Van Dyken

Bang Bang Bang Bang by Rachel Van Dyken
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

At first I wasn't going to read this book because I haven't met Ax or Amy throughout the beginning of the story, but then I started Phoenix's story and BAM there they were.  And I'm so glad I did decide to get this on Amazon and read it, because I love these two!!

I felt so much for Amy at the beginning when she was so desperate to find a job.  I know many people live that life, and to see Amy struggle so much really broke my heart.  But the fact that she was strong enough to keep going to school throughout that terrible ordeal really shows how determined she was.  I hope she continues to finish her schooling now that things are going well for her since Ax showed up and saved her.

The whole mafia family is just messed up.  I understand that is the life, the way they grew up, and they are changing things with the new blood coming in, but their childhood's were really terrible.  I'm glad that Ax was able to make his world right when he found Amy, and I'm glad they got their happily ever after.  I can't believe I'm saying this, but the mafia family went soft when they didn't kill their enemy at the end of the novel!  Haha.

I would definitely recommend to anyone reading this series to read this book, even if you think like me and you don't need to.  Because once you start reading Phoenix's story, these two characters are thrown at you and you will feel like you missed out on something.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment