Saturday, March 21, 2020

Review: Resisting Them by G. Bailey

Resisting Them Resisting Them by G. Bailey
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I love how the title is 'resisting them' and yet Elsie didn't do a whole lot of resisting haha. The relationship between Elsie, Ezra, Flynn, and Max was intense, instant, and sparks flew off of the page. They were trapped at the boy's house for only two weeks, but they moved fast and fell hard.

The relationship between Elsie and her mother was interesting. Her mother had done some terrible things in her past, yet feels that she can judge her daughters decision. I'm honestly supposed Elsie decided to go see her mother, given their past encounters.

I really enjoyed this quick,  intense read and will now devour all of G. Bailey's novels!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment