Monday, March 23, 2020

Review: Escape the Sea by G. Bailey

Escape the Sea Escape the Sea by G. Bailey
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I love pirate stories and this novel did not disappoint me! Cassandra is experiencing so many new things since leaving her island and I'm super excited for her. Except she keeps getting kidnapped, which is not so exciting.

Seeing her with the 6 pirates is great too. She's learning how to interact with more people and is experiencing attraction for the first time... with multiple men.

I also enjoyed getting the guys perspective as well! That is a new feature in reverse harem that I have not discovered in other novels and I really loved it! Also, this has a story besides loving multiple men, which I felt like made the story better and the moments with the guys more intense.

Cassandra is an important character I feel like is destined for great things, so this story is going to get crazy good,  I feel.

I'm so glad I got this entire series to binge and I can't wait to see what else happens!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment