Sunday, March 29, 2020

Review: Moment of Truth by Kasie West

Moment of Truth Moment of Truth by Kasie West
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I just realized that I have read all of Kasie Wests novels. There are very few authors I can say that I've read ALL of their books and anticipate the next reveal. So I am very happy I was able to get my hands on this library copy :)

As always, I adored this novel by Kasie West. Her stories are lighthearted and deep st the same time. Hadley has a lot of deep rooted issues she discovers in this book, and I honestly can't imagine what she is going through. She is a fighter and very competitive, so I'm glad she got to experience fun and exciting things by the end of this book.

My favorite character was Jackson. He may be looked at as a goofball but he is a really great guy who sees a lot more than most people do. He was a great person to latch on to Hadley and seeing them open up to each other was great.

Again, so glad I read this and Kasie West is an author I will recommend to anyone looking for a great standalone YA book :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment