Sunday, May 13, 2012

A Day to Celebrate!

Today is a great day to celebrate!

First, to all of the mothers for Mother's Day - my mum does so much for us and very rarely complains about anything. So I hope everyone enjoys this day!

Secondly, I've reached my New Year's Goal already! What are they (because I sure didn't remember)? To write more blog posts than last year, which I've beaten that by 5 posts now and it's only May!

(Of course, I participated in BEDA, so I'm not quite sure if those 30 posts count... Hmm, maybe I'll do another Celebration blog when I blog more posts of YA content if I get there... We shall see!)

And last, it's my birthday! I was fortunate enough to exchange gifts with my mother today, as I sometimes do every few years.

I also share this gracious day (which, by the way, I was born on a Friday, so I feel pretty lucky :-) ) with Robert Pattinson (who's 26 today) and Candice Accola (who's 25 today - and Caroline from The Vampire Diaries).

I hope everyone has a great day today and that you are able to celebrate with your family!

No comments:

Post a Comment